A project status report is a way to convey the current status of project. A status report is an important communication tool to keep clients, team members, and stakeholders up to date. Unfortunately, for many organizations status reporting becomes a very manual and time consuming process, and becomes a full project itself each reporting cycle. When you also consider the wide variety of tools, methodologies and data sources in use for project-related information, the challenge gets even more complex.
In this webinar we will discuss and demonstrate:
- Common status reporting challenges
- Elements of effective status reports
- Automating the consolidation and reporting of data from multiple tools and methodologies
- Preconfigured reports and formats
- Snapshots of project data for trending and historical reporting