Most enterprises have seen a proliferation of tools for managing work as work environments have evolved over the past several years. Some projects continue to follow work breakdown structures and formal task tracking while others adopt lighter weight tools and methods. Additionally, some choose Agile or Kanban methodologies and organize using teams and sprints. Capturing a consistent understanding of status, progress and resource requirements is a challenge. In these hybrid environments, status reporting becomes a manual process with differing levels of details and reporting intervals.
OnePlan provides the platform to bring these disparate tools and approaches together to capture consistent progress information and status reports.
In this webinar we will discuss and demonstrate:
• Common status reporting challenges
• Elements of effective status reporting
• Automating the consolidation and reporting of data from multiple tools and methodologies
• Preconfigured reports and formats
• Snapshots of project data for trending and historical reporting