Market surveys by Gartner indicate that EPMOs and senior leadership are increasingly embracing the proliferation of multiple project and work management tools across the enterprise. The need to integrate these tools and provide combined visibility and reporting to support decision making is critical. Solutions that support this Adaptive Project Management approach are needed to integrate a variety of tools, methods, and processes.
Microsoft continues to evolve its Project for the web solution and Power Apps to meet the needs of the PMO. In this webinar we will show how we are leveraging this platform to provide a complete Adaptive Project Management solution.
This webinar builds on our previous webinar entitled, “The Future of Microsoft Project Online: NextGen PPM on the Power Platform” and will cover the following topics:
- Review Microsoft’s direction with Project for the web and Power Apps.
- Introduce how our OnePlan solution embedded in Microsoft’s offering meets the needs of the Adaptive PMO
- During the demo, we will show:
- Top-down, strategic planning aligned with bottoms-up execution
- Integrating multiple project and work management tools to get a complete picture
- How we support the End-to-end process from initial demand through execution
- Scenario-modeling to assess alternatives in response to changing conditions
- Financial and resource capacity planning
- Dynamic and automated reporting and analytics