Organizations are consistently challenged with limited resources. Add in today’s challenges with layoffs, furloughed resources, and other impacts of the COVID crisis and many organizations are struggling to manage their resources successfully during these unprecedented times. Addressing this challenge can be a difficult endeavor when funds are scarce and limited. Resource optimization becomes a requirement for delivering business value and is needed now more than ever. Add in the proliferation of work execution tools across organizations, and this becomes an even greater challenge to meet in delivering value to the business and our customers.
Join us in this webinar as we discuss the common resource management challenges organizations face today and demonstrate how you can address them within a simplified resource management solution with OnePlan.
- Today’s resource management challenges
- Resource management concepts
- Resource management best practices
- Adaptive project management using a variety of execution tools (MS Project, JIRA, Azure DevOps, etc.)
- Managing resource capacity and demand in OnePlan
- Resource management reports and analytics