Translate strategy into delivery on an organization-wide, cross-functional scale with roadmaps that connect the investments, outcomes, business capabilities, milestones, technology and financials required to realize strategies.
OnePlan free Overview and Installation Guide
OnePlan offers a strategic portfolio, financial and resource management solution that fits the needs of every department in the organization. Optimize your portfolio, financials and resources enterprise wide. Connect OnePlan with Microsoft Teams and Microsoft Project for a complete view into all work across the enterprise.
Deliver More Strategic Value
Collaborate on Work
Insights Through Reporting
OnePlan free Overview Video
Learn more about OnePlan:
- Learn more about OnePlan Free (Portfolio Plan)
- Differences between OnePlan (free) and OnePlan (paid)
Before installing OnePlan
- You need a trial or a paid Office 365 account. Click here to get your Free Office 365 Trial
- Optional: A trial or a paid Microsoft Project Plan 3 license. Click here to get your Free Microsoft Project Trial
Installing OnePlan from Microsoft AppSource
Below are the instructions on how to install the OnePlan Free edition.
- Go to OnePlan for Portfolio Planning in Microsoft AppSource
- Click the “FREE TRIAL” button
- Accept “Term of Use” and “Privacy”
- Enter a Group name (i.e.Company, Department, Team, Solution name )
- Optional: Check the “Include sample data” check box if you want demo data.
- Click “Create Group” button.
- Register your OnePlan Group.
- To activate your free license, complete the registration form and enter “In It Together” in the comment field and click “Register”.
A Solution Specialist will activate your free OnePlan license and will contact you with additional set up information.
Setting up OnePlan free video
If you have any question or need support, please feel free to contact us.