SharePoint Project Management
Adaptive Project Portfolio Management in SharePoint
Translate strategy into delivery on an organization-wide, cross-functional scale with roadmaps that connect the investments, outcomes business capabilities, milestones, technology and financials required to realize strategies.
OnePlan has evolved SharePoint Online to a more comprehensive and integrated Enterprise Portfolio, Project and Work Management platform.
VISUALIZE ALL WORK ACROSS YOUR PORTFOLIO
Bring silo’d information together to gain visibility into your complete portfolio including project, products and other work items. Bring teams together in a central location to collaborate on all your investments.
FINANCIALS AND RESOURCE TRACKING
Measure financials, budgets, and ROI to stay on track with accurate key performance metrics. Provide visibility into a centralized organization-wide view of portfolio financials.
EXECUTE THE WAY YOU WORK BEST
Connect all of your work execution tools together to realize the benefit of best of breed solutions while giving teams the centralization they need to collaborate and make better decisions. Work in the tools you know best.
SharePoint Ideation and Project Intake
Simple & central way to capture proposed work.
- Input demand details, including benefits, estimated costs, required resources, and the impact on business drivers.
- Assess all demand types, including large programs and projects, smaller initiatives, and ongoing work streams.
- Automate the approvals of requests through workflow.
- Easily customize data entry forms and approval routing workflows.
- Focus on the highest prioritized portfolios best aligned to support key decisions.
- Evaluate how newly proposed portfolios align to strategic themes and business objectives of the organization.
SharePoint Project Portfolio Planning & Prioritization
High level portfolio planning for portfolio managers to enter and manage all work across the organization.
- Easy to enter, update, and analyze portfolio details, health, and progress though the life of the portfolio.
- Gain immediate insights into benefits, costs, and resource needs of individual to all portfolios.
- Assess proposed portfolios in conjunction with in-action portfolios.
- When a detailed plan may not be necessary, keep the planning at the portfolio level.
- Track your portfolio Road Map with high level phases, milestones & deliverables.
- Mitigate Risks before they threaten success of your work.
- Resolve Issues to stay on track, on time, and on budget.
- Control Change Requests to completion.
SharePoint Financial Management
Capture all capital budget requests, and manage the benefits and expenses through the life of the portfolio.
- Capture all capital expenditure requests electronically.
- Forecast spend across labor, hardware & software, and other types of expenses.
- Track & compare approved portfolio budget to actuals spent.
- Automate the submission of annual capital budgeting requests.
- Integrate with existing financial applications leveraging OneConnect.
- Eliminate consolidation hassles and the risk of data errors.
- Compare capital budgets across long-term planning cycles.
SharePoint Resource Planning
Your resources are your most valuable asset. Optimize your portfolio, maximize allocation, and align skillsets to ensure your most valuable resources are working on the right work at the right time. Get visibility and insights into what your resources are working on and know what tradeoffs to make should new work be introduced.
SharePoint Project Management
Work is everywhere and without centralization, teams can’t collaborate effectively. Whether your projects are managed via Agile, traditional or within a simple to do list, OnePlan consolidates work to harness the power of project management disciplines such as cost management, resource management and schedule management across all work for delivery excellence throughout the enterprise. Bring Gantt charts, Kanban Boards, and To Do Lists together in one solution for total work management.
SharePoint Project Analytics & Status Reports
Know the health of your portfolios and grab management’s attention through regular status reporting, built-in dashboards and insightful reports.
- Know the health of your portfolios through slick reports & dashboards, that allow drill throughs to the detailed data driving your performance analytics.
- Powerful status reports track progress and identify trends at both the summary level (on track, at risk, in trouble) as well as detailed level (specific accomplishments & planned next steps) to bring visibility into what’s going well & what isn’t.
- Analyze resource need compared to team capacity across your team and organization.
- Utilize robust dashboards and reports to see Portfolio data in different, more-applicable ways using a variety of visualizations, charts, and highlighted key metrics for success.
- Integrate data from multiple sources for central analysis across all portfolio data.
- Access dashboards and reports from virtually anywhere on a variety of devices to make informed decisions on the go.
Because Some Things Are Just Better Together
Empower everyone to innovate with one integrated Project Portfolio Management (PPM) platform
Foster greater collaboration and avoid tool proliferation with a PPM solution that includes integrated solutions for simple task management, scheduling, communications, and more
Get a fused solution you need with native Office 365, Power Apps, SharePoint, Microsoft Teams, and Azure DevOps capabilities
OnePlan Announces Expansion Into the United Kingdom
OnePlan, a leading provider of Strategic Project Portfolio Management solutions, today announced the opening of a new office as part of the company's continued growth in the United Kingdom. The new office will serve as a hub for the company's regional operations and...
OnePlan Extends Jira into an Agile Portfolio Management Solution
OnePlan, a leading provider of Strategic Portfolio Management solutions, today announced the release of its new Agile Portfolio Management solution, which extends Jira's capabilities to support Agile portfolios. This new solution is designed to help organizations gain...
Portfolio Management in The Hybrid Enterprise – Leading Practices with OnePlan
In your enterprise, perhaps you have a mix of ‘traditional’ project managers; a growing number of ‘agile’ enthusiasts; some who demand ‘simple’ work management, and an Executive audience hoping for ‘Strategic Portfolio Management’. How do you make this ‘hybrid’...