Scaled Agile – Lean Portfolio Management
Connect your strategy to products and deliver maximum business value every time.
Scaled Agile – Lean Portfolio Management
Prioritization and Strategy
Get visibility across all your investments and ensure your teams are focused on the right work. Track progress against all initiatives and identify risks before they become issues. Predict and forecast what’s coming with visual analytics that will drive powerful decision making.
View capacity across your portfolio to gain insight into all work. Track dependencies and identify resource utilization gaps to improve performance and save costs. Ensure the right resources are working on the right work for optimized business results.
Lean Portfolio Management
Across the Enterprise
Today’s teams must be ready to shift at every turn, embracing change, and aligning with strategy – investing in the work that will have the most impact on the business. Connect people, processes and technology to deliver speed and quality within every deliverable.
Agile Portfolio Management
Keep your Agile teams aligned with strategic objectives by aligning epics, releases and roadmaps to business objectives. Prioritize portfolio against key business drivers that matter most to your business. Identify the work that brings the most value and stop low value work on the spot. Make decisions instantly by analyzing the impact of new work against the current portfolio.
- Powerful reporting – Data-driven decisioning to approve, manage and status the right work.
- Project intake – Track all project requests centrally and keep a backlog of ideas to foster innovation and competitive advantage
- Scoring and ranking – Prioritize the work that brings the most value to the business
- Streamline work – Use approval workflows and automation to promote work through the appropriate stage gates
Portfolio Visibility and Insights
Keep all stakeholders informed of real-time status and project/product performance. Stay ahead of potential risks and know when action is needed to mitigate impact. Easily create and configure dashboards and reports that are appropriate for every level. Identify change impact immediately and keep your portfolio on course.
- Predictable planning – take the guesswork out of release management to improve forecast accuracy
- Roadmap visibility – always keep an eye on future releases to keep stakeholders updates and prepared for what’s coming
- Remove barriers – identify potential issues before they become team blockers
- Budget alignment – understand project budgets and ensure alignment across teams to prevent overruns
Capacity Planning and Allocation
Identify resource needs early on to ensure you have the right resources to fulfill your strategic objectives. Have the tools you need to manage unexpected change and new demand. Ensure you have the right skillsets and roles on the right work to optimize performance and delivery with speed. Powerful resource analytic tools such as what-if modeling can help you stay on top of changing needs and make decisions to keep your portfolio on track with new work on deck.
- View labor cost in a consumable fashion by project, product, work type or epic. Determine where your money is spent – new innovation or ongoing maintenance
- View all of your resource assignments with reports organized in a way that works best for you – via role, team, project or product
- Get a look into all of your resource capacity risks and make changes to assignments to maximize utilization
- Identify resource gaps from future work that could impact your team’s ability to deliver
Portfolio Investment Insights
Portfolio Governance and Collaboration
Visit the OnePlan webinar center where you will find live and on-demand webinars showcasing our Agile Portfolio Management Solution.
Today, there are more business tools and resources available than ever before. While traditional Project Portfolio Management (PPM) tools keep projects on track and increase efficiency, many organizations have found limitations with basic PPM. That’s where Strategy...
If all the proposed work above is scattered across tools and not captured in one place, there would be no way to ensure you are getting the right work done, setting the right priorities, and leveraging the appropriate resources for the most important deliverables. In...
Many organizations are in annual planning mode. Depending on your fiscal calendar, you may find yourself asking common questions around strategic planning and the best practices supporting it. Whether you have a collection of project proposals, or a list...