The PPM market is evolving to support the growing technology needs of organizations engaged in digital business. Strategic Portfolio Management (SPM) is a key component of that evolution. The Gartner Group asserts that enterprises not adopting technology supporting SPM will not be fully successful in digital business or in resolving emergent business disruptions, due to an inability to make informed investment decisions. Effective organizations need to establish strong SPM and investment governance to ensure that highly valuable, yet risky, digital investments succeed.
Join this webinar as we discuss Strategic Portfolio Management trends and approaches including Environment, Social and Governance reporting. The webinar will include a demonstration of our MS Teams enabled Strategic Portfolio Management solution that enables the follow capabilities:
- Align OKR’s to your unique hierarchy – Whether you need a view by business unit, value stream, program or product area, OnePlan supports the many hierarchies and matrices in an enterprise.
- Effortlessly update progress against OKRs – Accountable owners and contributors can easily update progress routinely against OKRs.
- Provide visibility to portfolio level progress on strategies & initiatives – Portfolio dashboards provide real-time progress to the team, as well as enabling reports and performance analyses of trending over time.
- Gain insight & understanding to interdependencies between your objectives – OnePlan board views enable you to gain insights into connections & patterns, edit them on the fly and drag & drop items to re-order and re-categorize
- Analyze & predict business performance with persona-based dashboards – Analyze & forecast business performance over time, including progress against OKRs, financial budget status, forecasts against investment targets & more.
- Understand the size & timing of your portfolio with rich roadmap visualizations – OnePlan roadmap views provide a rich visualization for understanding the overall size and timing of your portfolio.