People & Process
Deliver Customer-Driven Results Every Time
Some teams may want to preserve their unique methods for managing work, others may need a better process and others may simply need the bare minimum. We help you build the right approach to allow all these needs to co-exist. This means connecting execution to your strategy, improving skills, streamlining your tools, and finding common metrics for viewing and managing the outcomes of execution.
OnePlan is here to help for all your future steps: implementation leadership and coaching; OnePlan portfolio management technology built on the Microsoft platform; tailored training; staffing; ongoing support and more. We help you find opportunities to remove cost and time from your business.
Business Strategy Workshop
With a small group of your leaders and change agents, we walk through your challenges today and your business objectives for change. We help you identify gaps and opportunities based on leading practices. The output is documented as a roadmap of near-term and longer-term recommendations.
We support your rollout of an adaptive framework, tailored to your needs. We integrate process and people considerations into your tools and technology implementation, including data design, process and roles updates, training, coaching, adoption and change management. .
OnePlan is here to help for all your future steps: implementation leadership and coaching; OnePlan portfolio management technology built on the Microsoft platform; tailored training and coaching; staffing; ongoing support and more. We help you find opportunities to remove cost and time from your business.
We also encourage you to explore Lean Portfolio Management as a framework for business agility. Lean Portfolio Management (LPM) is one of the seven core competencies of the Lean enterprise. It aligns strategy and execution by applying Lean and systems-thinking approaches to objective setting and investment funding, agile portfolio operations, and governance. It is the decision-making and leadership function that shapes how you sell, develop, and deliver your projects, products, and services. It can also be a powerful tool for managing your largest transformation initiatives. LPM is a framework. It is a body of knowledge and success stories that you can borrow from and tailor to fit, where and when it makes sense. Many of our most successful customers have started their journey with us by leveraging our Business Agility Workshop in addition to investing in educating leaders and change agents in the framework of Lean Portfolio Management.
Business Agility Workshop
- 3-hour workshop to determine if and why LPM may be a good fit for your organization.
- Covering people, processes, and tools, we discuss your challenges today and your business objectives for the future. We introduce the core concepts of LPM and align the relevant parts of the framework to your current challenges.
- Up to 8 people may attend, to ensure open dialogue and alignment. A recommendations and roadmap document is delivered and discussed following the workshop. Optional: 1 further hour can be added for OnePlan portfolio management technology demonstration and discussion.
LPM Training & Tailoring the Framework
- Before committing to business agility, make a simple commitment to learn more. A SAFe* certified SPC consultant from OnePlan trains a select group of your leaders and change agents in the framework of Lean Portfolio Management, leading to attendees taking a certification exam. They become your in-house experts.
- Immediately after, we help you keep momentum by including coaching to support your change agents in prioritizing and adapting aspects of the framework for implementation. We create a tailor-made roadmap and an action plan covering process, people, and tools.
*SAFe and Scaled Agile Framework are registered trademarks of Scaled Agile, Inc.
Visit the OnePlan webinar center where you will find live and on-demand webinars showcasing our Strategy Execution Management Solution.
OnePlan Solutions Invests in smart360 to provide IT Leaders with a Complete Strategic Portfolio Management Solution
OnePlan, a leader in Strategic Portfolio Management (SPM) solution, is excited to announce a new strategic investment and partnership with smart360, an established solution for Enterprise Architecture Management and Application Rationalization. The strengths of...
InfoTech identifies OnePlan as the key Microsoft partner to talk to about the Future of Microsoft Project
Info-Tech recently released a new research paper entitled, “Determine the Future of Microsoft Project in Your Organization” This research work focuses on Microsoft’s transition from Project Online to Project for the web and how organizations can best navigate this...
It is OnePlan’s priority to meet our customers where they are to help maximize their previous investments in work management tools. Microsoft has created powerful platforms for customers to leverage to meet their business needs. Some clients are eager to adopt the...