People & Process
Deliver Customer-Driven Results Every Time
Some teams may want to preserve their unique methods for managing work, others may need a better process and others may simply need the bare minimum. We help you build the right approach to allow all these needs to co-exist. This means connecting execution to your strategy, improving skills, streamlining your tools, and finding common metrics for viewing and managing the outcomes of execution.
OnePlan is here to help for all your future steps: implementation leadership and coaching; OnePlan portfolio management technology built on the Microsoft platform; tailored training; staffing; ongoing support and more. We help you find opportunities to remove cost and time from your business.
Business Strategy Workshop
With a small group of your leaders and change agents, we walk through your challenges today and your business objectives for change. We help you identify gaps and opportunities based on leading practices. The output is documented as a roadmap of near-term and longer-term recommendations.
We support your rollout of an adaptive framework, tailored to your needs. We integrate process and people considerations into your tools and technology implementation, including data design, process and roles updates, training, coaching, adoption and change management. .
OnePlan is here to help for all your future steps: implementation leadership and coaching; OnePlan portfolio management technology built on the Microsoft platform; tailored training and coaching; staffing; ongoing support and more. We help you find opportunities to remove cost and time from your business.
We also encourage you to explore Lean Portfolio Management as a framework for business agility. Lean Portfolio Management (LPM) is one of the seven core competencies of the Lean enterprise. It aligns strategy and execution by applying Lean and systems-thinking approaches to objective setting and investment funding, agile portfolio operations, and governance. It is the decision-making and leadership function that shapes how you sell, develop, and deliver your projects, products, and services. It can also be a powerful tool for managing your largest transformation initiatives. LPM is a framework. It is a body of knowledge and success stories that you can borrow from and tailor to fit, where and when it makes sense. Many of our most successful customers have started their journey with us by leveraging our Business Agility Workshop in addition to investing in educating leaders and change agents in the framework of Lean Portfolio Management.
Business Agility Workshop
- 3-hour workshop to determine if and why LPM may be a good fit for your organization.
- Covering people, processes, and tools, we discuss your challenges today and your business objectives for the future. We introduce the core concepts of LPM and align the relevant parts of the framework to your current challenges.
- Up to 8 people may attend, to ensure open dialogue and alignment. A recommendations and roadmap document is delivered and discussed following the workshop. Optional: 1 further hour can be added for OnePlan portfolio management technology demonstration and discussion.
LPM Training & Tailoring the Framework
- Before committing to business agility, make a simple commitment to learn more. A SAFe* certified SPC consultant from OnePlan trains a select group of your leaders and change agents in the framework of Lean Portfolio Management, leading to attendees taking a certification exam. They become your in-house experts.
- Immediately after, we help you keep momentum by including coaching to support your change agents in prioritizing and adapting aspects of the framework for implementation. We create a tailor-made roadmap and an action plan covering process, people, and tools.
*SAFe and Scaled Agile Framework are registered trademarks of Scaled Agile, Inc.
Visit the OnePlan webinar center where you will find live and on-demand webinars showcasing our Strategy Execution Management Solution.
Each week, the team at OnePlan engages in comprehensive discussions with hundreds of clients, spanning various industries and operational challenges, to explore how Project Portfolio Management (PPM) can deliver transformative benefits. These discussions encompass an...
San Diego, CA, July 12th, 2023 – We are thrilled to announce that OnePlan Solutions, the cutting-edge company specializing in Strategic Portfolio and Work Management software, has received a strategic investment from Aldrich Capital Partners, a renowned growth equity...
OnePlan Recognized for the Fifth Year Running in Microsoft’s Global Partner of the Year Awards for Project and Portfolio Management
We are thrilled to continue to be recognized for Microsoft's Partner of the Year for Project & Portfolio Management (PPM). In 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022, and now 2023, OnePlan was awarded the Microsoft Global Partner of the Year for Project and Portfolio Management...